St. Gallen Symposium
The St. Gallen Symposium is the world’s leading platform for dialogue on key issues in management, the entrepreneurial environment and the interfaces between business, politics and civil society. Every year in May for over 40 years, it has brought together a global target group of entrepreneurs, top managers, politicians, academics, decision-makers from civil society and students at the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland, providing an inspirational setting for open, interdisciplinary discussions across boundaries of cultures and generations.
As an entrepreneurial initiative of the International Students' Committee (ISC) St. Gallen, the aim of the St. Gallen Symposium is to stimulate thought and action for the sustained success of companies and societies in a globalised world.
- Richard ArmstrongDirector, Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation
- FU YingVice Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China
- Lord Griffiths of FforestfachVice Chairman, Goldman Sachs International
- Jorma OllilaChairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Oswald J. GrÃ¼belGroup Chief Executive Officer, UBS AG
|Starts On:||12/May/2011 (Registration now closed)|
|Field:||Business & Economics
Social Sciences & Humanities
|Organizer:||St. Gallen University- International students committee|
|Location:||St. Gallen, Switzerland|
Users who have participated: